Toronto, CANADA; July 28, 2021 – The Blockchain Research Institute (BRI) and MCI Canada (MCI) are extending the submission deadline for the Enterprise Blockchain Awards (EBAs) until August 15, providing our global community with two additional weeks to submit award nominations. The volume of submissions this year was unprecedented, with nominations representing a diverse and international community of blockchain innovators, researchers, builders, and leaders. We trust that extending the submission timeline will continue this trend, as we seek to highlight the accomplishments of the global enterprise blockchain ecosystem.
The 2021 Enterprise Blockchain Awards will recognize the exceptional leaders, researchers, innovators, entrepreneurs, and service providers driving global enterprise blockchain transformation. Individuals and organizations are encouraged to submit nominations to honor those that have made a measurable difference within their ecosystems and across industries.
The deadline for submitting a nomination is August 15 and finalists will be announced on October 4. The winners of the EBAs will be recognized at a hybrid-virtual awards ceremony in Toronto, Canada, on November 16, 2021.
The EBAs invite nominations from around the world under five award categories:
Awards for Individuals
- Blockchain Frontier Awards – educators, researchers, or scientists who have made exceptional gains in advancing enterprise blockchain research and education.
- Blockchain Leadership Awards – individuals who have shown exceptional leadership in driving blockchain collaboration or implementation within an enterprise, an industry, a government, or a multistakeholder organization.
Awards for Organizations
- Enterprise Transformation Awards – organizations using blockchain and intersecting technologies to transform their operations, industry, supply chain, or ecosystem. This award celebrates the tangible and long-term change that organizations are working to achieve.
- Blockchain Services Awards – providers of blockchain technologies and services that are working to transform their clients’ operations, supply chains, or ecosystems. This award celebrates the tangible and long-term change that blockchain service providers are working to support.
- Blockchain Entrepreneurship Awards – start-up companies or technology projects delivering innovative blockchain applications, protocols, or platforms that address blockchain implementation challenges in business, government, and nonprofit contexts.
About the Nomination Form
All nominations are subject to a CAD $100.00 processing fee. Nominations will require qualitative and quantitative data. Registrants may withdraw their nominations after submission. For more information, visit the EBA website or send an email. To nominate an individual or organization for an award, please submit an EBA nomination form.
Director of Communications
Blockchain Research Institute