Toronto, CANADA; May 16, 2022 – The Blockchain Research Institute (BRI) and MCI Canada (MCI) are excited to open award nominations for the 2022 Blockchain Transformation Awards. Formerly known as the Enterprise Blockchain Awards, the Blockchain Transformation Awards (BTAs) recognize the exceptional leaders, researchers, innovators, entrepreneurs, and service providers driving global blockchain transformation. Now in its fourth year, the awards honor those that have made a measurable difference within their ecosystems and across industries.
Individuals and organizations that qualify under the following six award categories are encouraged to submit a BTA nomination form:
Awards for Individuals
- Blockchain Frontier Awards – educators, researchers, or scientists who have made exceptional gains in advancing blockchain research and education.
- Blockchain Leadership Awards – individuals who have shown exceptional leadership in driving blockchain collaboration or implementation within an enterprise, an industry, a government, or a multistakeholder organization.
Awards for Organizations
- Blockchain Entrepreneurship Awards – start-up companies or technology projects delivering innovative blockchain applications, protocols, or platforms that address blockchain implementation challenges in business, government, and nonprofit contexts.
- Blockchain Services Awards – providers of blockchain technologies and services that are working to transform their clients’ operations, supply chains, or ecosystems. This award celebrates the tangible and long-term change that blockchain service providers are working to support.
- Enterprise Transformation Awards – organizations using blockchain and intersecting technologies to transform their operations, industry, supply chain, or ecosystems.
Awards for Individuals OR Organizations
- Blockchain for Good Awards – New this year, the Blockchain for Good Award recognizes individuals or organizations that are using blockchain technology to advance the sustainability and well-being of life on our planet. Nominees in this category are tackling global challenges such as reducing inequality, combating climate change, improving health and education, and preserving aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems. They are defining and measuring their progress in terms of the environment, social, and governance (ESG) framework that many companies and investors have increasingly embraced.
The deadline for submitting a nomination is July 31, 2022. All nominations are subject to a $100.00 USD processing fee. Registrants may withdraw their nominations after submission. Finalists will be announced on September 26, 2022. Winners will be recognized at the Blockchain Transformation Awards Gala in Toronto, Canada, on November 8, 2022.
To nominate an individual or organization for an award, please visit the BTA 2022 submission system.
Director of Research and Education
Blockchain Research Institute