Enterprise Blockchain Awards
Every year, the blockchain community honors those individuals and organizations that have made a measurable difference within their ecosystems and across industries. The Enterprise Blockchain Awards recognize these leaders, researchers, innovators, entrepreneurs, and service providers. We invite nominations from around the world in five categories (described below).
Nominations are now open for the 2021 Enterprise Blockchain Awards. If you’d like to recognize the work of yourself or a colleague, please submit a nomination using the link below. The deadline to submit an award nomination is July 31, 2021.
Key Dates and Details
- Submission deadline: Saturday, 31 July 2021 EDT (UTC−04:00)
- Finalists announced: Monday, 4 October 2021
- Awards ceremony: Tuesday, 16 November 2021, in Toronto, Canada
- Submission fee: CAD $100.00
About the Nomination Form
- The nomination form appears once the registration form is complete.
- Registrants may withdraw their nominations after submission.
- Submission fees are nonrefundable.
- All nominations require qualitative and quantitative data about the nominees.
- If you registered with Judgify for last year’s EBAs, then you should be able to use those credentials this year.
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For details and highlights of previous EBAs, visit https://blockchainrevolutionglobal.com/the-eb-awards.
- Follow Blockchain Rev Global on Twitter @rev_global.
Enterprise Blockchain Award Categories
Awards for Individuals
- Blockchain Frontier Awards – Formerly the “New Frontier in Blockchain Research Award,” these are individual awards. They honour educators, researchers, or scientists who have made exceptional gains in advancing our knowledge of the transformative power of blockchain technology. The recipients are thought leaders in their field, people who have greatly influenced blockchain research, development, and education. Past subcategories have included “Academic Research” and “Enterprise Research.”
- Blockchain Leadership Awards – These are also individual awards. They honour people who have shown exceptional leadership in a blockchain collaboration or implementation within an enterprise, an industry, a government, or a multi-stakeholder organization. These individuals have gone above and beyond the job description to spearhead blockchain initiatives within an enterprise or ecosystem. Past subcategories have included “Enterprise and Industry Leadership,” “Governance and Policy Leadership,” and “Community and Ecosystem Leadership.”
Awards for Organizations
- Enterprise Transformation Awards – These celebrate enterprise applications of blockchain technologies. They recognize companies, government agencies, or nongovernmental entities using distributed ledgers, smart contracts, or digital assets to transform themselves and their industry, supply chain, or ecosystem. The awards showcase the tangible and long-term change that these organizations are working to achieve. Past subcategories have included “Industry Solutions,” “Financial Services,” “Technology and Platforms,” and “Healthcare Solutions.”
- Blockchain Services Awards – New this year, these awards celebrate providers of blockchain technologies and services. They recognize companies, government agencies, or nongovernmental entities delivering blockchain solutions to transform their clients’ operations, supply chains, or ecosystems. They give us an opportunity to showcase the tangible and long-term change that blockchain service providers are working to support.
- Blockchain Entrepreneurship Awards – Formerly the “Innovative Entrepreneurship in Blockchain Award,” these awards recognize start-up companies or technology projects delivering innovative blockchain applications, protocols, or platforms. Their solutions address the implementation challenges that users face in business, government, and nonprofit contexts. Past subcategories of awards have included “Enterprise Solutions,” “Industry Solutions,” “Public Sector Services,” and “Supply Chain Applications.”