Join the Blockchain Research Institute
The Blockchain Research Institute’s ground-breaking research into the strategic implications of blockchain technology is funded by its members, which include major corporations and governments from around the world.
Our global team of experts is dedicated to exploring, understanding, documenting and informing leaders about blockchain strategies, market opportunities, and implementation challenges. There are 70 research projects underway in the areas of financial services, manufacturing, retail, energy and resources, technology/media, healthcare and government; as well as how this nascent technology changes the way companies are managed.
Our detailed program findings are exclusively available to our members for a six-month period. Each research project deliverable includes:
- A research report, either in the form of a Big Ideas Whitepaper or a Lighthouse Case Study
- An infographic that summarizes the major findings
- An introductory video from Don Tapscott.
In addition, our members receive access to:
- An executive briefing from Don Tapscott and/or Alex Tapscott at the member’s location, at a mutually agreed upon time and date
- Two All-Member Summits – one in fall of 2017, one in spring of 2018 – where members of our distinguished faculty present their research findings
- Monthly live webinars with leading global experts, including a Q&A session
- A private website for presentation of deliverables
To find out more about how your organization can become a member of the Blockchain Research Institute, please contact us at email@example.com.