JOIN THE BRI
The Blockchain Research Institute’s ground-breaking research into the strategic implications of blockchain technology is funded by its members, which include major corporations and governments from around the world.
Our global team of experts is dedicated to exploring, understanding, documenting and informing leaders about blockchain strategies, market opportunities, and implementation challenges. There are 80+ research projects underway in the areas of financial services, manufacturing, retail, energy and resources, technology/media, healthcare and government; as well as how this nascent technology changes the way companies are managed.
Our detailed program findings are exclusively available to our members for a six-month period. Each research project deliverable includes:
- A research report, either in the form of a Big Ideas Whitepaper or a Lighthouse Case Study
- An infographic that summarizes the major findings
- An introductory video from Don Tapscott.
In addition, our members receive access to:
- An executive briefing from Don Tapscott and/or Alex Tapscott at the member’s location, at a mutually agreed upon time and date
- All-Member Summits that bring our members together to hear our distinguished contributors present their research findings
- Monthly live webinars with leading global experts, including a Q&A session
- A private log-in for all member employees to access exclusive research project deliverables on our website
To find out more about how your organization can become a member of the Blockchain Research Institute, please contact us at email@example.com.