· Simon Whitehouse, Senior Managing Director, Global Blockchain Technologies Lead at Accenture: “Accenture and The Tapscott Group have a long history of successful collaboration. Being a founding member of the BRI underscores Accenture’s commitment to making blockchain real for clients, and we are pleased to be part of this important initiative.”
· Ross Mauri, General Manager z Systems, IBM. “Blockchain has the potential to address some of the world's most pressing challenges -- from streamlining trade, to establishing trust in transactions, to tracing provenance for food safety. By working with top experts from around the world, we’ll be able to take full advantage of blockchain’s inherent strengths -- an openly-governed, collaborative approach – to make global business more efficient and transparent for consumers."
· Juergen Mueller, SAP Chief Innovation Officer: “We believe blockchain is a transformative technology for businesses. The Blockchain Research Institute with its brilliant team will deepen and enrich the knowledge about blockchain. We highly appreciate and fully support this effort and will contribute our deep expertise in business processes as the global leader in enterprise software.”
· Iain Conn, Group Chief Executive Centrica plc “We believe blockchain has far-reaching implications for our businesses and the energy industry and we’re delighted to partner with the Blockchain Research Institute to fully understand this new technology and its applications.”
· Mike Fries, CEO Liberty Global. Don Tapscott has a long history of figuring out the next big thing and with his son Alex literally wrote the book on blockchain. We’re to happy to be support their new initiative and look forward to great things that will help Liberty Global for this next stage of the Internet.
Charles Sousa, Minister of Finance, Ontario “Blockchain technology has the potential to help Ontario build an innovation powerhouse, and significantly improve government services too. The new Institute, based in Ontario will bring together the leading thinkers, researchers and entrepreneurs in the blockchain space and we’re proud and enthusiastic to support it.”